quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

ABEL FERRARA, depois de 4:44

Welcome to New York, Abel Ferrara, 2014

(...)
Abel: Just water. I talked him into it. I talked him out of his addiction. An Irishman not taking a beer. What is this world coming to? I mean (singing along with the radio) "take a walk on the wild side..." But now we want do another film about addiction, about this event that happened to Dominique Strauss-Kahn, you know the French guy, who was running for president in France, and he allegedly tried to rape the maid in the hotel?
Donal: You're gonna make it?
Abel: I hope so. You know that actually happened in the room that New Rose Hotelwas shot in. Is that unbelievable? The same hotel suite at the Sofitel New York. Unbelievable, right?
Donal: So you get Christopher Walken and Asia Argento...
Abel: We could probably just re-edit what we have. Or I should play the guy! No, the plan is to make it with Gerard Depardieu and Isabella Adjani, but that's all I'm going to say for now...

"Experimental Conversations : Donel Foreman with Abel Ferrara

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário