My Body is a Cage.

1 comment


The Savage Eye
Ben Maddow, Sidney Meyers, Joseph Strick (1960)

- Judith, how are you?
- Alive. I feel the cool of the sea.







I must follow my dreams wherever they end.




I must walk among my dead thoughts.



(...)

My mausoleum of the unliving.





Me.
Myself.
Man.
Woman.
Or ambiguous child.

(...)



Whoever dances, is at least, alive.

(...)


I'm he.
I live in this mortal cage.



The animal is me.
I must be merciful before I can be happy.
I must be sick before I can be real.
(...)


I must chose.

Sleeping and the abyss or the shock of the living sea?


1 comentários:

Luís Mendonça disse...

Foste à sessão da cinemateca? Eu tinha na agenda para ir, mas estava engripado.

Preciso mesmo de ver este filme. Que tal?

Beijinhos,

Sabrina D. Marques © 2005-2015. Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Archives